Business Feasibility Study Report – Egg Powder Manufacturing Unit
Our expert has prepared a “Business Feasibility Study Report on Egg Powder Manufacturing Unit”
We team Meticulous, are working on consulting project – setting of an egg powder plant for our client. We are done with the feasibility study, business modelling and business planning. Our experts have studied the egg powder market and wanted to share a bit of information with you.
In our day to day life, Egg is considered as a protein rich food. The egg is the most nutritious natural product enriched with protein, vitamins, and minerals. Today, India is the third largest egg producer in the world (after China and the United States of America), and the nineteenth largest broiler producer. Currently exporting table eggs, egg white powder, and egg yolk powder to about 30 countries, and had been in talks with the government of Russia to facilitate their export. Indian egg powder is comparatively as more economical than the product made in other countries.
Egg Powder was used in the United Kingdom during World War II for rationing. Powdered eggs are also known as dried eggs, and colloquially during the period of rationing in the UK, as Ersatz eggs. Dried egg powder was the response of the government to a wartime shortage of fresh eggs. That time the response was not joyously received by the majority. Dried eggs are the complete hen’s eggs, both the white and the yolk, dried to a powder. Nothing is added, only the moisture and the shell was taken away, leaving the eggs themselves as wholesome, as digestible and as full of nourishment and health-promoting value as if you had just taken the eggs new laid from the nest.
They are made in a spray dryer in the same way that powdered milk is made. It is used in fast food preparations, ice-creams, cakes, cookies, noodles, doughnut etc. In fact, it can replace the use of fresh eggs in these food items, which would offer convenience and ease of handling as against shell eggs. Changing food habits have increased egg and egg products consumption in India, leading to an increase in the domestic market for both. This will be further increased in coming period as an egg is the cheapest source of protein for the masses and its consumption has become common. Increasing number of nuclear families in India, particularly in urban and semi-urban areas, and increasing number of working women in the country has increased demand for Egg powder.
Egg powder is one most potential, profitable and feasible products for export market. Egg powder can be stored and transported at low temperatures. It is quite stable and has long shelf life. There is enough scope of an egg powder manufacturing plant with a suitable capacity.
Types of Egg Powder & its Use
- Whole Egg Powder (WEP) – Used in hotels, hospitals, restaurants, and military establishment
- Egg Yolk Powder (EYP) – Ingredient for confectionery, the bakery and the meat industry
- Egg Yolk Powder Retorting – Used in industries as a natural bread stabiliser
- Egg albumen powder (EAP) – Used in preparation of fish & meat, in bakery products
Why Egg Powder
- It is rich in protein, amino acids, vitamins and most mineral substances, the yolk and white components are all of the high biological value and are readily digested
- Transportation of eggs is difficult as chances of breakage during transportation are higher and it is costly also. Egg powder is comparatively easier to transport and there is no question of any breakage during the transit.
- Egg powders are also easy to store (no need for refrigeration, all you need is a dry place).
- Then there is the long shelf life: if well stored, egg powders can have a shelf life of 18 months, and if properly sealed 5 to 10 years.
The Export Market from INDIA –
- Japan (Heat stable egg powder) – Export Share 55%
- Vietnam (Birds egg powder) – Export Share 16%
- European Countries (Heat stable egg powder) – Export Share 08%
- Saudi Arabia (Pasteurized egg powder) – Export Share 03%
- South Korea (Birds egg powder) – Export Share 03%
There are few leading egg powder manufacturing plants in the country with a total capacity of 15000 tonnes per annum. A major market promotion effort is needed to encourage export business and the use of egg powder in food products.
A Business Feasibility Study can be defined as a controlled process for identifying problems & opportunities. Determining objectives, describing situations, defining successful outcomes and assessing the range of cost and benefits associated with several alternatives. The business feasibility study is used to support the decision-making process based on a cost-benefit analysis of actual business or project viability. The feasibility study is conducted during the deliberation phase of business development cycle prior to the commencement of a formal business plan. It is an analytical tool that includes recommendation & limitation, which are utilised to assist the decision makers when determining if the business concept is viable.
What’s the report about?
The Plan / Report entitled “Business Feasibility Study Report – Egg Powder Manufacturing Unit” which describes Industry Overview, Market Feasibility, Technical Feasibility, Legal feasibility, Sales Feasibility, Infrastructure Feasibility etc. Also emphases on Market Position, Demand, Market Size, Statistics, Market dynamics and Trends. This report provides a comprehensive business feasibility analysis and helps you to take the decision of starting up business.
What will I get from this report?
- It will give you a brief idea about Egg Powder Manufacturing Unit.
- It will give you knowledge on technical, commercial aspects of Egg Powder Manufacturing Unit.
- It will give you the information required for the budget, daily expenses and profitability.
- It will provide you market-related information.
- It will give you all the information which is necessary to decide your start-up plan.
Why one should get this innovative report?
- This is the most innovative format of the report which helps you take the decision about the business idea on the basis of feasibility information provided in.
- Most systematically researched and constructed the report.
- Prepared by the experts and professionals from the industry.
How I can order this report?
- You can ask for combine report on Business Feasibility & Business Modelling.
- Drop a line about your interest to firstname.lastname@example.org
- OR, fill up the inquiry form.
- You will receive the report within 24 working hours after payment.
We understand the initial decision-making process of starting a new business and would like to assure you that we do have all the expertise and capabilities for planning your business venture. If you need any further information, clarification or guidance then please feel free to revert. We will be happy to consult you.